PT.Parama Persada Indonesia is a local company that develops advanced with high technology based on building Prefab House (Building), which is the latest technology system in Indonesia. And Parama Persada Indonesia itself has a lot of work on the project in Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, particularly in remote areas since 2004.
What Is Prefab House?
Prefab House is a "house" made of high quality mild steel material (G550) and sanwich panel (EPS) designed specifically to replace the wall by using modern technology which has so many advantages, in speed of construction, and very strong building.
Prefab House is suitable for use in the plantations, the mining, the residential areas prone to natural disasters, and housing developer in general (residential, commercial, public and industrial facilities).
Our Scope of Work:
- - Foundation
- - Steel Structure
- - Mechanical and Electrical
- - Plumbing
- - HVAC
- - Panel Distribution
- - Furniture and Electronic
- - Office Building - Temporary and Permanent
- - Camp Building - Temporary and Permanent
- - Warehouse Building - Temporary and Permanent
- - Shelter Building - Temporary and Permanent
- - Mosque & Multifunction Hall Building - Temporary and Permanent
- - Main Substation Building - Permanent
- - Main Control Room Building - Permanent
- - Gas Engine Generator Building - Permanent